Useful tools that already exist that can help you produce better science.
These resources may be useful as you conduct your research with tetramers.
- The Immune Epitope Database (IEDB) - Offers easy searching of experimental data characterizing antibody and T cell epitopes studied in humans, non-human primates, and other animal species. Epitopes involved in infectious disease, allergy, autoimmunity, and transplant are included.
- SYFPEITHI - A database of MHC ligands and peptide motifs.
- The Center for Biological Sequence Analysis MHC Motif Viewer - Provides pictorial, pseudo sequence, and matrix representations of peptide binding motifs for human and other mammalian HLA proteins.
- NetMHCIIpan Server - Predicts binding of peptides to MHC class II molecules.
- ProPred MHC Class II Binding Peptide Prediction Server - Predicts MHC class II binding regions in an antigen sequence using quantitiative matrices.